Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Yippee!!

Just a quick update today. Not much going on. But on the weight loss front, I have lost another 3 pounds! That's 15 pounds in 5 weeks!! If I keep this up, I could possibly be 30 pounds lighter by Memorial Day. And going to Iowa where my sister and I can go clothes shopping, because I always seem to find better bargains and more things to wear in Omaha than I do around here.

Yes, I know Omaha is in Nebraska. My extended family lives in a sleeper town only 30 minutes from Omaha on the Iowa side of the river. So we go shopping in Omaha.

Kalen & Kathy--you better hide your clothes! Mom will be stealing things soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Kalen said…

    You can steal my things as long as you buy me new ones. :) 15 pounds is really good, keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home