Nothing really new is happening. Still working at Marianjoy. Patient population has been slightly better recently. I have decided at this point to stay put while still keeping my ears and eyes open for new opportunities. Current plans are to take a Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse course through work in October and take the test in December to become certified. Then I can add the letters CRRN behind my title and become a little more marketable. Then in January I will plan to start working on my Master's degree online and let Marianjoy pick up the tab for the classes. Once I have my degree I can become a clinical nurse instructor. I don't know that I want to go full-time and lecture as well, but 2-3 days a week teaching in the clinical setting wouldn't be a bad thing.
In the meantime, I need to get some sewing done. I would like to sew a valance for Kalen & Kathy's apartment, make bar stool covers for their ugly kitchen stools, sew up Kalen's Renaissance dress, sew some school bags for mom-in-law and hem some receiving blankets. Also need to organize sewing stuff again and find other unfinished projects that need to be finished and either finish them or pitch them. Someday I hope to get the basement finished so I can have a sewing studio with everything in one place!
People needing to update blogs now: Kathy, Ryan, Amber #1. Let's hear from you all!
Can't wait to see my kids on spring break!
In the meantime, I need to get some sewing done. I would like to sew a valance for Kalen & Kathy's apartment, make bar stool covers for their ugly kitchen stools, sew up Kalen's Renaissance dress, sew some school bags for mom-in-law and hem some receiving blankets. Also need to organize sewing stuff again and find other unfinished projects that need to be finished and either finish them or pitch them. Someday I hope to get the basement finished so I can have a sewing studio with everything in one place!
People needing to update blogs now: Kathy, Ryan, Amber #1. Let's hear from you all!
Can't wait to see my kids on spring break!

3 Comments:
At 11:48 AM,
TT said…
Whew, good thing I've update recently, so I don't make your list.
At 11:51 AM,
TT said…
Plus, it depends on if your count Rob's updates, since they share their blog. Rob's up-to-date, but it's been a while since a #1 update.
At 2:09 PM,
Nurse Penguinladi said…
I know Rob and #1 share--but I consider them separately. Haven't heard from #1, so interested in her thoughts as well.
I just figured since BOTH Matt and Tony had updated (surprise, surprise), other people needed to jump on the bandwagon.
Post a Comment
<< Home