Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Week Two

So far, so good. Week two down and 8 pounds lighter. This is actually pretty easy because it is so convenient. I have taken off all the freeze-dried, powdered foods from my order. However, the shelf-stable items are actually pretty good. They don't have that freezer/icy taste and cook up really quick. The vegetables actually look and taste like vegetables. The portions look small, but actually are very satisfying. I may be able to do this! Once I lose 25 pounds, I will be the lightest I have been in at least 15 years. I can't wait to start buying some new clothes in a smaller size.

Not much else going on. Work is still the same. We just all plod through and do the best we can. Unfortunately, most nights we go home with the feeling that our nursing care was just "good enough". Maybe we are all over-achievers, but we want to feel like we did a GOOD job--not just good enough. Oh, well.

Until next time. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home