Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Money, money, money, money!

The interview on Tuesday went well. I am waiting to hear back from the recruiter--she was to set up an appointment for me to go in to talk with the lead nurse and meet the office staff and physicians of a 6-7 doctor internal medicine practice. This job would be four 10-hour days, Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., no holidays, no weekends. Of course, an occasional late night (probably no later than 9 p.m.) or Sat morning would not be bad either. I will be taking a pay cut (probably close to $6 an hour less), but the benefits and less stressful atmosphere should outweigh that loss. Merit reviews are done in June or July and I could possibly be getting raises then. I just wish I knew something now. I hate this waiting game!

I guess Tony is ignoring me, so I may have to tag Kathy to update her blog. So. . . how about it, Tony and Kathy? Check in with us all!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger TT said…

    The waiting game sucks. Let's play "Hungry, Hungry Hippos"!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Eh....Kathy will be back home tonight. Just force her to update then :-P

     
  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said…

    I think we've played that game too much. Because at least I have hippo hips!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger The Narf said…

    Tony's down south helping his grandmother move to Indiana. He won't be back for a while.

    ... he hates you guys.

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Tony said…

    Pah. I'm not ignoring anybody. I just fell outta the blog loop these past couple weeks. That, and the whole grandmother thing.

    Dare you ask for an update, anyway? It's gonna be ungodly long.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home