Not this time
Well, apparently I didn't get the job. That's okay--it sounded like I would train in the clinic so I would know what to do in case I was needed, but the job would be mostly phone triage. If I want to be on the phone all day, I will apply at an insurance company. I would rather have face-to-face interaction with my patients. So I guess I will stay put for now. That doesn't mean I won't keep looking--I still want to work days and not working weekends or holidays has a certain appeal.
Most of the family will be losing a little weight tomorrow--getting hair cuts! Now if I could get the boys to shave, we'd be one good looking family!!!!
That's about it for now.
Most of the family will be losing a little weight tomorrow--getting hair cuts! Now if I could get the boys to shave, we'd be one good looking family!!!!
That's about it for now.

5 Comments:
At 12:01 PM,
TT said…
I don't have much more weight I can lose from my hair.
At 8:25 PM,
Nurse Penguinladi said…
Guess we'll just have to shave your arms, legs, back, etc. Might get a few ounces from that. :)
At 10:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
Pff. Shaving is overrated.
At 11:58 PM,
Kalen said…
I have to disagree. According to my informal and completely unscientific poll, 100% of women in this apartment prefer clean-shaven guys, with neatly-maintained facial hair coming in second. ;)
At 5:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
100% seems pretty overrated to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home