Another one bites the dust
Here's my weekly Monday posting. By making this weight loss journey public, I feel accountable to all of you. Thanks especially to my wonderful husband for supporting me and helping me do this.
So the good news is--another 2 pounds. 17 pounds for 6 weeks. Bad news is my blood work showed my triglycerides are up by quite a bit, so the dr. wants me to watch my fat and increase fiber--which I have been doing on this diet. So I have to let the vampires have more blood in another 3-6 months and see how it goes. That's all I need--another pill to swallow. Hopefully it won't come to that.
Nothing else to report right now. Work goes on. . .
So the good news is--another 2 pounds. 17 pounds for 6 weeks. Bad news is my blood work showed my triglycerides are up by quite a bit, so the dr. wants me to watch my fat and increase fiber--which I have been doing on this diet. So I have to let the vampires have more blood in another 3-6 months and see how it goes. That's all I need--another pill to swallow. Hopefully it won't come to that.
Nothing else to report right now. Work goes on. . .

5 Comments:
At 10:08 PM,
The Narf said…
Congratulations Mom!
At 10:27 PM,
Kalen said…
Keep it up, I'm sure the triglycerides will come down. Especially if the diet is helping you do what the doctor wants you to.
At 10:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yay Mommy! <3
At 3:20 PM,
TT said…
Aarrgh! Apparently, Blogger ate my earlier, very supportive comment.
Supportive? What do I have to do? I just eat the salad fixins so that they turn over more quickly, ensuring a fresh supply.
At 5:45 AM,
Tony said…
Good for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home