Slip sliding away
Okay--I'm officially done with winter. I hate driving at rush hour when the roads are slick. The weatherman lied to me this morning when he said it would only be "snow showers, but no accumulations". If I was wrong as much as weathermen are, I would definitely lose my job as well as my nursing license! I can understand not being able to forecast which days will be exactly what--but come on--shouldn't you be able to predict fairly reliably the afternoon weather that morning? I guess not.
Anyway--life goes on. Waiting to start on bathroom remodeling and planning some new storage for the dining room/front room to try and clean up this house some. I need to get at my sewing machine as well and get some things done. Too much to do (as always) and never enough time or when I have the time, I don't have the energy or the resources. Someday, someday. . .
Anyway--life goes on. Waiting to start on bathroom remodeling and planning some new storage for the dining room/front room to try and clean up this house some. I need to get at my sewing machine as well and get some things done. Too much to do (as always) and never enough time or when I have the time, I don't have the energy or the resources. Someday, someday. . .

1 Comments:
At 10:52 PM,
TT said…
Winter is OK to stay around until February 2. The the day I'm officially done with it, every year.
Of course, we're going to be driving on February 1, so I should be careful about what I'm granting any permission to.
Post a Comment
<< Home