Nothing new
Not much is really going on. I only have two more classes to finish for my BSN, Management and Contemporary World (a class all Benedictine University students take to graduate). So after Dec. 5 I will be done!
I love my Saturn Vue--it's so easy to drive and park. I'm glad we made the choice for this car.
Kalen is spending the weekend in Indianapolis. Bug her to update. Kathy is working hard at school--maybe we'll get an update at Thanksgiving when she's not so busy. Matt is sending out resumes--maybe he'll update soon. Ryan has finished one class and has been working quite a bit at Party City. Then he'll need to find another job because this one was just through Halloween, but he has a couple on the line that have told him to let them know when he finishes this job. He needs to update as well.
Perhaps we can also hear from Tony, Rob & Amber, and Amber #2 soon!
That's all folks!
I love my Saturn Vue--it's so easy to drive and park. I'm glad we made the choice for this car.
Kalen is spending the weekend in Indianapolis. Bug her to update. Kathy is working hard at school--maybe we'll get an update at Thanksgiving when she's not so busy. Matt is sending out resumes--maybe he'll update soon. Ryan has finished one class and has been working quite a bit at Party City. Then he'll need to find another job because this one was just through Halloween, but he has a couple on the line that have told him to let them know when he finishes this job. He needs to update as well.
Perhaps we can also hear from Tony, Rob & Amber, and Amber #2 soon!
That's all folks!

2 Comments:
At 11:25 AM,
Cody Jones said…
Kalen only updates once a month, so you may be waiting a while. ;)
I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving!
At 9:52 AM,
Amber #2 said…
I'll update after I'm dead... too busy... *twitchs*
Either way, though, there's good, full-time, well-paying work at LTD commodoties just a little ways down Diehl from where y'all live. If he's that desperate he should check it out.
Post a Comment
<< Home