On the job front
So far the new job is looking good. The job is a lot to learn and a little overwhelming. But I think I'm getting things bit by bit. It will just take time.
Only two more shifts at Marianjoy! Seems like people are leaving like crazy right now. Maybe it's just that time of year with vacations and all that it seems like we are always so short of help. I'm just glad I found a daytime job with more normal hours and a schedule closer to my husband's (when he can be home).
My class at school could definitely be an online class. The instructor is using the power point outlines and the online exams written by the author of our textbook and we all have to lead a class discussion on various topics about the U.S. system of healthcare. The other requirement is to go see the movie "Sicko" and write a reaction paper. I don't know exactly how much planning and preparation she has actually put into this class--I'd rather do it from home, but oh, well.
That's all for now.
Only two more shifts at Marianjoy! Seems like people are leaving like crazy right now. Maybe it's just that time of year with vacations and all that it seems like we are always so short of help. I'm just glad I found a daytime job with more normal hours and a schedule closer to my husband's (when he can be home).
My class at school could definitely be an online class. The instructor is using the power point outlines and the online exams written by the author of our textbook and we all have to lead a class discussion on various topics about the U.S. system of healthcare. The other requirement is to go see the movie "Sicko" and write a reaction paper. I don't know exactly how much planning and preparation she has actually put into this class--I'd rather do it from home, but oh, well.
That's all for now.

1 Comments:
At 9:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
Mom said you seemed to be enjoying the new job. You will get your own system worked out when you are on your own, you always do. Call me sometime so we can talk....love ya
Sis
Post a Comment
<< Home