Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Boredom

I'm sitting here at home all by my lonesome, so thought I'd do a little update.

Work is going well. I am catching on to more and more stuff--but it is rather boring right now as well. It's a little slow because people are gone for the summer or whatever and the students are doing most of the work with the patients. The pharmacist has been able to handle most of the calls on her own and I am working on getting people rescheduled from our delinquency list. Since I don't currently see patients on Fridays, that is a long boring day. I'm sure things will pick up later on and maybe it's good that it's slow now because it allows me to follow the logic of the pharmacist for various cases.

Finished class 6/10 for nursing. Only four more classes and two of those are weekend classes. It's going to be over before I know it! I can't wait.

The school nurse I used to work with talked with me last night--she is trying to get me to apply for a job at the school district. I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Maybe when I'm ready to have summers off and long holidays, but right now I need to pay for school loans off my lousy, I mean, lovely children! :) So working only 180 days a year is not really an option at this time.

So, until next time, be happy, be healthy, be good!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lousy children with their debts.


    ...


    Doh!

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger TT said…

    Sorry you're bored. But, hey, you're posting when we can't comment back, because the internet costs to use in this hotel. Oh, but Matt paid for it today so he could access work.

    Anyway, hi! I'll try to call tomorrow morning sometime before I have to judge at 1:00 pm EDT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home