Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I'm a Great Aunt!

From my sister:

Ellen
You are officially a Great-Aunt...not that you werent before. And I am officially a GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!
Peyton Jeffrey 5 pounds 10 ounces 18 1/2 inches long and
Claire Elaine 4 pounds 11 ounces 17 1/2 inches long joined us tonight
sometime between 830 and 930pm. Of course Brian doesn’t know exactly
when. 10 fingers 10 toes..Peyton stopped breathing for a few minutes, but
all are doing fine now. She was having contractions 3 minutes apart and went
to the ER. Claire was breach and so they did a c-section. Now that I am writing this,
I don’t even know which one was born first. I will update with information when I
get it...
Talk to you soon
Love
Beth


1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats,Great Aunt. They will certainly have their hands full with twins. ET

     

Post a Comment

<< Home