Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Proud mommy

I guess I'll post this here because Ryan hates writing on his blog (or so he claims). Tim told me to get him up this morning and send him on his way to COD to take his placement tests. So about 9:30 I'm awake and go to wake up Ryan and get him moving. He got back home about 12:30 and had received high marks on his math, reading, and writing tests. So yeah to Ryan! Now if he could only get a job--and it hasn't been for lack of trying. Maybe once the college and high school kids go back to school, some of these positions will open up. We can only hope.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please pass my congrats on to Ryan on tests. Have to send this by way of you as I know his blog remains untouched and I don't know about his e-mail. ET

     

Post a Comment

<< Home