Update
Not really much going on with me that Tim hasn't posted about the family. Work is going well and I really like it. I have stopped taking any pain medications because I don't hurt all the time. I have needed the occasional Tylenol when the big storms were coming in because I would get such pounding headaches in the afternoon. But other than that, I really like this job. It's nice to be able to get home in the evening and see my family and I seem to have more energy to want to do things with them.
The next two classes in school are going to be a lot of work--she has us doing a lot of reading and writing more papers. There are 2-3 group projects, 4 papers, and 4-5 clinicals of four hours each that I will have to journal on. So, instead of blogging, I should get busy!
The next two classes in school are going to be a lot of work--she has us doing a lot of reading and writing more papers. There are 2-3 group projects, 4 papers, and 4-5 clinicals of four hours each that I will have to journal on. So, instead of blogging, I should get busy!

1 Comments:
At 10:02 AM,
TT said…
I'll let you put up pictures of the furniture when it comes in.
Plus, you could have blogged about how wonderful it is to have your husband home for a change. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home