Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

More adventures. . .

this time in driving. Work was busy until about 3:00 today. However, the 5 IPE students were all over the office this afternoon and I really didn't have anyplace to do any work if I wanted to. So one of the pharmacy students doing a 6-week rotation with us said she would take the last patient and offered me the opportunity to leave early. So out the door I headed at 3:30 p.m. It is now almost 6:00 p.m. and I just pulled into the driveway approximately 25 minutes ago. Ryan had been shoveling and we got his car into the garage--no class for him tonight! Then pulled mine into the driveway. Now to wait for Tim to get home--I hope it doesn't take him 2 hours. My commute is usually about 40 minutes in the morning and 45-60 in the afternoon. This was just nuts! At least people were driving safely and I only saw two cars off the side of the road and neither was in the ditch. Morning commute should be even more fun since they are predicting anywhere from 3-6 inches of snow to 8-10 inches in some areas. Glad I'm home, safe and warm. I'm going to hibernate tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger TT said…

    I got home a bit before 11:00pm, but that's partly because I didn't leave work until 10:30.

    Stupid outages. I was glued to my desk chair from 10am this morning until 10:30pm, and then I came home and worked on things some more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home