Garage cleaning
So the garage is now all clean and mostly organized. Tim still has tools and misc. stuff to sort and organize/toss. And there is a lot of garbage to take out. As well as a bunch of computer parts to be recycled. I'm not sure where all this stuff comes from--I thought most of the computer stuff had already been recycled. I think computers just come to my garage and/or basement to roost.
Next task is to tackle basement organization. That will take a little longer because Tim is working on organizing comics into a database and I need to go through fabric and such. Plus there is a bunch of apartment stuff from the girls. But I'm extremely pleased with the progress so far--we all just need to keep chipping away at taking care of stuff.
In other news, I have an "A" in Holistic Nursing. Still haven't received a grade for my Physical Assessment class. I hope the instructor gets things done soon.
later. . .
Next task is to tackle basement organization. That will take a little longer because Tim is working on organizing comics into a database and I need to go through fabric and such. Plus there is a bunch of apartment stuff from the girls. But I'm extremely pleased with the progress so far--we all just need to keep chipping away at taking care of stuff.
In other news, I have an "A" in Holistic Nursing. Still haven't received a grade for my Physical Assessment class. I hope the instructor gets things done soon.
later. . .

4 Comments:
At 8:39 PM,
Matt said…
Remember that quite a bit of that computer stuff came out of Narf's storage.
At 8:42 PM,
TT said…
Ooops, that last comment was me, not Matt. I hadn't realized Matt was still signed onto Google on this computer.
At 8:48 PM,
Nurse Penguinladi said…
I'd forgotten that--but it goes with what I said. Computers just come here to die.
At 1:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
They were probably dead before they got there, but yeah. Sorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home