Productivity
So Friday I finished my Ethics final except for the last question, went to the library to re-rent the video "Mindwalk", watched half of it before going to class at 6. Came home and watched the other half and finished the final (needed the video to answer the last question) and finished assignment #6 (all relating to the video). Got to bed by 1 a.m.
Saturday I had class from 8:30 to 4:30 (but we finished 2 hours early at 2:30). I was so tired I came home and took a nap, then got ready to drive to Gilman (about 45 minutes north of Champaign) so we would be ready for Sunday.
Sunday woke up, everybody showered and got ready for graduation, drove to Matt's apartment. Went to graduation--one of the nicer ones I've seen. The speakers were actually fairly brief and somewhat humorous. Went to lunch, had a nice time, said good-bye to Matt and headed home.
Reviewed math for the final on Monday, watched Survivor.
Monday did another hour of review, showered, got ready for final and work and headed out to take math final. I know I didn't do really well, but I didn't do too poorly either. I needed something like 142/200 to keep my "B". Only need a "C" to get credit for the class, which I'm sure I have. So at the end of this month I will have six nursing classes left between July and December to my BSN.
That's the update for anyone who cares.
Saturday I had class from 8:30 to 4:30 (but we finished 2 hours early at 2:30). I was so tired I came home and took a nap, then got ready to drive to Gilman (about 45 minutes north of Champaign) so we would be ready for Sunday.
Sunday woke up, everybody showered and got ready for graduation, drove to Matt's apartment. Went to graduation--one of the nicer ones I've seen. The speakers were actually fairly brief and somewhat humorous. Went to lunch, had a nice time, said good-bye to Matt and headed home.
Reviewed math for the final on Monday, watched Survivor.
Monday did another hour of review, showered, got ready for final and work and headed out to take math final. I know I didn't do really well, but I didn't do too poorly either. I needed something like 142/200 to keep my "B". Only need a "C" to get credit for the class, which I'm sure I have. So at the end of this month I will have six nursing classes left between July and December to my BSN.
That's the update for anyone who cares.

1 Comments:
At 7:50 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm proud of you regardless of what grade you get for the math class. --- not the easiest to go back after a number of years. Eager to see you soon. ET
Post a Comment
<< Home