Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

She shoots and scores!

So--yeah--Math class. Took a quiz on matrices on Monday and got a 27/30. Made two errors by not being careful what I was adding and multiplying. Asked and received permission to take the test early (Wednesday morning instead of Friday) and finished that in about 30 minutes. The rest of the class took the test today, I'll know my grade on Monday. I think I did very well--I felt confident of the material. Finished another nursing class--start Health Assessment on Wednesday. Anyone willing to be my victim--I mean, patient--on May 30 or 31? We need to demonstrate a physical exam in 50 minutes. I'll know more what is included in this exam after the course starts. Now to get Ethics finished up. Only a couple more weeks with math and ethics and I'll be done! :)

Work hasn't been too bad recently. Tonight I only had four patients. We had four nurses and two aides for 17 patients. I'm surprised they kept us staffed at that level. We did have two admissions--but that was included in the 17. I had asked to be canceled for low census--but no luck. Maybe I'll get Sat. or Mon. off so I can work on some of that school work!

To whom it may concern: I will be in MV Thursday, May 17 through Monday, May 21 for Rachel's graduation. Plans include helping my sis get things ready for the reception and shopping at NFM, possibly for new living room furniture. Matt is going to need something here in the next few months and he has told me to spend the money on things I want and he'll take my castoffs. Guess it doesn't get better than that!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN---I SEE WHERE I RATE!!! GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE COMING TO SEE US. RACHEL IS EXCITED.

    LOVE YA

     
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger TT said…

    You put a comment on my blog that I think was meant here, in reply to Beth.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said…

    That was mostly for my children so they could make plans accordingly. And to give you a heads up as well. So there!

    And I was tired and not paying attention, so I deleted this from Tim's blog and moved it here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home