Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Monday, December 11, 2006

D-day

Tomorrow is the day I take my CRRN exam. I feel like I have been preparing, but I don't feel ready for the exam. People I have talked to at work tell me I will do fine and in the next breath tell me how hard the exam was for them. I can only hope my preparation and my ability to do well on multiple-choice tests helps me pass this the first time, because I really don't want to pay another $235.00 to take it again. These nursing tests are expensive!

No news yet on the job front. Work has been slow--I only had 5 patients last night and they are all pretty quiet. It's pretty easy when two of them are on tube feedings--you just crush their pills, add water and put them down the tube! No worries about whether they will choke and you don't even have to wake them up to give them their pills, although I do arouse them at least somewhat so they know I am there and what I am doing.

So I need all my "extra" kids to tell me their plans for Christmas/New Year's. When will we get to see everyone? Looking forward to hearing all about what you've been up to recently.

Nurse Mom

3 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Kalen said…

    Good luck on the test, Mom! I'm sure you'll do fine.

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger TT said…

    You're nervous for no good reason. You'll ace the test.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You will do fine and I look forward to seeing YOU at Xmas time---love ya
    sis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home