Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Midterm review

Just a quick note to update people. I took a math test the Friday before spring break. Just got them back today. I was certain I had failed, but I got 81%. Yeah for me!!!! I'll have to review the test later to see what I did right and what I did wrong, but I'm happy. That now brings my midterm grade to 85%, so I have a solid "B". I can be satisfied with that. Only 8 weeks left!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger TT said…

    ... and ... "Told ya!".

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Kalen said…

    I'll second that "told ya". ;) Congrats, Mommy!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!! YOU HAVE MORE GUTS THAN I DO. TALK TO YOU SOON

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go! You haven't changed in that you were always sure you did terrible on a test when you actually did quite well.

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Tony said…

    Good job, and happy birthday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home