There's no place like home. . .
As you have noticed from Tim's blog, we are home again. Laundry is done and we're back at work. Why does it seem like you need a vacation from work, but once the vacation is over, you need to go back to work to rest up from vacation?
Tim and I had a wonderful time. I go to do everything I wanted to do and I think Tim did as well. Trip reports will come from Tim--he seems to remember more detail than I do. Vacation pictures available when he has the time to week through the 1500 or so he took with the digital camera.
Now, back to deep cleaning the house and getting rid of things. The children are doing a good job of helping me purge stuff they no longer want or need. Maybe this house can lose a little weight!
Tim and I had a wonderful time. I go to do everything I wanted to do and I think Tim did as well. Trip reports will come from Tim--he seems to remember more detail than I do. Vacation pictures available when he has the time to week through the 1500 or so he took with the digital camera.
Now, back to deep cleaning the house and getting rid of things. The children are doing a good job of helping me purge stuff they no longer want or need. Maybe this house can lose a little weight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home