Here, there, everywhere
Got a lot of sorting done in the front room last night in between trick-or-treaters. I have a big pile of stuff for my kids to go through this weekend before it hits Goodwill. Three bookshelves all cleaned! The plan is to start reading the books that in this house and decide which to keep and which to donate. It will probably take me the next 20 years to get through all these books!
Why is it when I start to get organized and start a job, I get sidetracked? For instance, yesterday was the day to collect all the garbage in the house and get it to the garage so Tim would take it to the curb after trick-or-treat hours. I get a large garbage bag to go upstairs, vacuum the living room and start vacuuming up the stairs so the vacuum will be upstairs. I then notice how dirty my handrail is--so I have to get some wet wipes to clean the handrail and the baseboard up the stairs. I get the garbage collected and have stuff to bring downstairs to get put away. This is why I never seem to get anything finished. If I could just stick with one thing until it's done. But I guess in my own way, I am getting the house in order. Took a trunkful of stuff to Goodwill that was in the garage. If I can keep getting out more stuff than I bring in, eventually I will have this mess under control.
Next on the list--my desk!
Why is it when I start to get organized and start a job, I get sidetracked? For instance, yesterday was the day to collect all the garbage in the house and get it to the garage so Tim would take it to the curb after trick-or-treat hours. I get a large garbage bag to go upstairs, vacuum the living room and start vacuuming up the stairs so the vacuum will be upstairs. I then notice how dirty my handrail is--so I have to get some wet wipes to clean the handrail and the baseboard up the stairs. I get the garbage collected and have stuff to bring downstairs to get put away. This is why I never seem to get anything finished. If I could just stick with one thing until it's done. But I guess in my own way, I am getting the house in order. Took a trunkful of stuff to Goodwill that was in the garage. If I can keep getting out more stuff than I bring in, eventually I will have this mess under control.
Next on the list--my desk!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home