Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's Summertime!

Well, almost. But since my children haven't posted their good news yet, I guess I will.

First of all, Kalen got her letter from UofI recommending her for the Master of Library Science program. She hasn't received the actual acceptance letter, but that seems to be more of a formality.

Second, Matt is currently on his way to Florida by way of Chambana for a job at Full Sail. I hate that he will be moving so far away, but it is a job and will be a good opportunity for him. He'll be living with Doug in the short term, the long term will take care of itself in time.

I bought myself a new laptop yesterday. I don't have any programs installed on it yet, so I am still typing this on my old computer where I have to hit the space key twice to get it to move and some of the actual keys are missing. It will be nice to have a fully functional computer again.

That's all for now. Later. ..

2 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger TT said…

    You're calling it summertime 1 week after Kalen called it Spring on her blog. When I'm sitting in the stands at Wrigley and the temperature is only in the 40's, I'm not quite willing to say "summer"! :-)

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Blogger Nurse Penguinladi said…

    Yeah,yeah,yeah. I just can't get that much into spring--it's either winter or summer. Of course, when I wrote this, I was thinking more along the lines of graduations and the summer to do whatever. So maybe I jumped the gun a little bit--sue me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home