Time flies. . .
As of today, I only have 8 shifts to put in before another vacation. This last week was certainly relaxing and even though I didn't want to go into work last night, it wasn't too bad. We actually had good staffing (4 nurses, 3 aides for 23 patients). I was busy, but that makes the time go faster.
I can't believe it's the middle of September already. Or that on October 11 I will have worked at Marianjoy for 1 year. The last day before vacation I have to go to a skills assessment day and renew my CPR and get all the other stuff done to be able to keep my job. Looks like I'll be spending the next two weeks studying when I had planned to try to do some cleaning around the house. Guess things will just get done a lot more slowly than I had anticipated. Not that I've been a speed demon about getting it done anyway. Just ask the bald guy I live with!
The house is very quiet--which is both good and bad. I enjoy coming home knowing that things are the way I left them, but I do miss my kids (the adopted ones as well). I am so happy that they are all growing into wonderful adults and I look forward to seeing what they will do with their lives.
So nothing new really. Just me and the cats hanging out.
I can't believe it's the middle of September already. Or that on October 11 I will have worked at Marianjoy for 1 year. The last day before vacation I have to go to a skills assessment day and renew my CPR and get all the other stuff done to be able to keep my job. Looks like I'll be spending the next two weeks studying when I had planned to try to do some cleaning around the house. Guess things will just get done a lot more slowly than I had anticipated. Not that I've been a speed demon about getting it done anyway. Just ask the bald guy I live with!
The house is very quiet--which is both good and bad. I enjoy coming home knowing that things are the way I left them, but I do miss my kids (the adopted ones as well). I am so happy that they are all growing into wonderful adults and I look forward to seeing what they will do with their lives.
So nothing new really. Just me and the cats hanging out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home