Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Are we drilling for oil?

I hate going to the dentist to have fillings replaced. Now I have to live with a numb mouth for the next two hours or so. And the problem is, my mouth is full of fillings from childhood.

Haven't heard anything yet on the nurse at work--don't know if he's decided to come back or not. I don't think I would if I were basically told that I didn't seem to be able to handle the job.

A week from today I will be in Missouri Valley. I am looking forward to seeing mom-in-law and mom and Beth. I hope to be able to relax a little, teach mom-in-law how to use my serger, and do a little shopping with Beth. It will be nice to have a week away from work.

Guess that's all for now. My life is so boring.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home