Alright, already. . . I'm in!
Guess I can't be the only holdout in the family, although there is no guarantee how often this will be updated. Mainly started so I can comment on Matt's since he won't allow anonymous comments. So, I'm here too.

4 Comments:
At 4:11 PM,
TT said…
Hello!
At 6:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yay Mom!
At 11:18 PM,
The Narf said…
Hey Mom, I don't know how often I'll get around to reading your blog. Especially if you don't update often. I check Tony's about once a week to see if he's alive. And the answer is no; he's not alive.
Gratz on the blog though. Very pink.
At 6:17 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm a loser and check everyone's blogs every day. Sometimes several times a day if I'm bored.
And yes, Mom's blog is very pink. I like it.
Post a Comment
<< Home