It's time to make the doughnuts
So now that I've got all four kids out of the house (at least temporarily), I have decided to go on a cleaning spree. However, I am easily distracted, so I only get little bits done at a time. I guess that's better than nothing. Today I got the inside and outside of the refrigerator door cleaned and all the crud cleaned out of the little crevices. I also have almost one bookshelf all cleaned.
So here's my question to my children: Is anyone interested in the old World Book encyclopedias? I also have two ceramic snails, a ceramic snowflake container thingie, a ceramic blue egg and a little girl figure that I want to move out (or store with your stuff here if you want it). Let me know and it's yours--otherwise, it's gone. Watch this space for further items.
So I work tomorrow. We'll see if one of our nurses has decided to quit or is still there. Don't know what's up at work--we'll just have to wait and see.
So here's my question to my children: Is anyone interested in the old World Book encyclopedias? I also have two ceramic snails, a ceramic snowflake container thingie, a ceramic blue egg and a little girl figure that I want to move out (or store with your stuff here if you want it). Let me know and it's yours--otherwise, it's gone. Watch this space for further items.
So I work tomorrow. We'll see if one of our nurses has decided to quit or is still there. Don't know what's up at work--we'll just have to wait and see.

1 Comments:
At 9:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'll take the dark blue snail and the snowflake container. I'm not sure what little girl figure you're talking about, but I may take that as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home