I work, therefore, I am.
Work was royal suckitude tonight. Two admissions we weren't told about, a patient who was a very late discharge and way too much work to get done with the staff that we had. I wish a couple of people would just be adults and do their job instead of disappearing when there is work to be done. I may have to get a doctor's note soon to go on light duty for a couple of weeks--my back is killing me with all the transfers I'm doing by myself. And I refuse to become disabled over a job.
Kalen surprised me by coming home with Kathy when she said she had too much homework to do and was planning on staying in Normal. I guess Kathy convinced her she could read in the car just as well.
Not much else going on--I just need to rest this weekend and maybe sleep a little extra. Hope I can.
Kalen surprised me by coming home with Kathy when she said she had too much homework to do and was planning on staying in Normal. I guess Kathy convinced her she could read in the car just as well.
Not much else going on--I just need to rest this weekend and maybe sleep a little extra. Hope I can.

2 Comments:
At 11:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hehehe. I like to be surprising. Sorry that work has been kind of sucky. Hopefully you can get on light duty for awhile.
At 11:29 PM,
Nurse Penguinladi said…
Unfortunately, the other nurses hate it when one goes on light duty because it usually means they have to pick up the slack, not the aides actually doing their jobs. So, we shall see what transpires after the big trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home