Home, Sweet Home
Why is it after 26 years of marriage and living in the same house for 21 years, I still call my hometown "home"? I've spent a really relaxing week here with the mom-in-law and mom. I don't think I've talked to adults for such a long, extended time for quite a while. I've been sleeping, I feel rested and I'm having fun! But I also can't wait to get back to my own house and play with my new toy!
Tim's new "hairstyle" definitely looks a lot better with the new glasses. I'm finally getting used to it and I think I like it. As long as he's happy, that's all that matters.
It sounds like K-2 is doing well with college and is happy. Apparently Matt is doing well. He calls his mom. Haven't seen an update from Kamie or Rhino for a while. Perhaps they will update their blogs soon.
Tim's new "hairstyle" definitely looks a lot better with the new glasses. I'm finally getting used to it and I think I like it. As long as he's happy, that's all that matters.
It sounds like K-2 is doing well with college and is happy. Apparently Matt is doing well. He calls his mom. Haven't seen an update from Kamie or Rhino for a while. Perhaps they will update their blogs soon.

4 Comments:
At 3:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
How come I have the worst nickname ever? I demand a better name!
At 1:33 AM,
Tony said…
How come we (your children, adopted and otherwise) don't qualify as adults? I demand we be qualified as adults! ;-)
At 11:41 PM,
Nurse Penguinladi said…
You qualify as adults--that's why you get to call us by our first names if you like. However, I haven't really talked with any of you recently. I was able to sit and talk with our moms for hours at a time about something other than how school and classes are going. So come over and talk to me!
At 11:54 AM,
TT said…
Just remember, K-2 is the largest mountain in the world.
Maybe that doesn't help.
Post a Comment
<< Home