Penguinladi's Ponderings

My place to share with family and friends.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

300 pounds!

I'm going to reactive this blog to keep track of my weight loss. I need someplace where I can put my thoughts and feelings down. So I jumped on the scale on Sunday, August 15 and weigh a whopping 300 pounds. That is still down from my highest weight of 305, but still too much and I am really tired of trying to squeeze into my 3X scrub pants and size 28 pants (when I can find any to buy).

I am loosely following a Weight Watchers program, but mainly just trying to take my lunch to work every day and increasing the amount of fruit and vegetables I eat so I don't go looking for other more calorie-dense foods to eat. I am tired of dieting and just need to eat better and get the weight off. So here I go. . .

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger TT said…

    Me too, so we mainly need to keep healthy stuff around the house and not other junk.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kalen said…

    You can do it, Mom! Cody and I are working on losing weight and getting healthier, too. We can all motivate each other.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home