Birthday Wishes
Happy Birthday, Edna!
Just a short note at this time. I had my first day of ARN conference (Association of Rehabilitation Nurses). I need to be up and out of the house by 5:30 a.m. so I can get a parking space at the transportation center and catch a train into the city (about an hour ride), then a 20 minute walk and my first session is at 8:00 a.m. So I will try to write something decent on Sunday.
Just a short note at this time. I had my first day of ARN conference (Association of Rehabilitation Nurses). I need to be up and out of the house by 5:30 a.m. so I can get a parking space at the transportation center and catch a train into the city (about an hour ride), then a 20 minute walk and my first session is at 8:00 a.m. So I will try to write something decent on Sunday.

1 Comments:
At 10:46 PM,
TT said…
OK, now it's time to write an update about your conference. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home